We have reopened our building for public services. Children, teen, and young adult services will reopen the week of Sunday, July 12
This is very exciting, but because of the climate of our world today, it also brings some details that are very important for you to be aware of. Please read the following and consider this for your family!
CCC REOPENING DETAILS
Because we live in an area that is heavily impacted, we care about you and are making preparations for your safety! Here’s what to expect:
- Thanks to our great custodial team, our building will be a sanitary, contactless environment to the very best of our ability.
- To foster appropriate social distancing, there will be limited people allowed in the Sanctuary. Guests may also enjoy the service in our overflow room in the Youth Auditorium.
- Children, Teen, and Young Adult ministry will resume starting July 12th. We will have more informations in the coming weeks.
- We will continue to livestream our service. This will be an ongoing option for our church family and community.
- Let’s love one another – but no handshakes or hugs. Air high fives! Air hugs!
- We will be strongly encouraging the use of masks. Bring your own. If you don’t have one we’ll provide one for you.
- Sorry -- there will be no coffee or donuts for the time being.
Not ready yet?
- Not feeling well or consider yourself vulnerable? Stay home! Worship with us online.
- Not comfortable meeting in public just yet? No problem! Worship with us online.
We’re sorry that our church experience won’t be quite like we’re used to in the past, but we are doing this out of our care for each and every one of you. And remember, we will be meeting once again without restrictions down the road!