CCC BUILDING DETAILS
Because of this virus season, we care about you and have made preparations for your safety! Here’s what to expect:
- Thanks to our great custodial team, our building will be a sanitary, contactless environment to the very best of our ability.
- To foster appropriate social distancing, there will be limited people allowed in the Sanctuary. Guests may also enjoy the service in our overflow room in the Youth Auditorium.
- Children's ministry is open for in-person gathering. Appropriate sanitizing and controls are in place.
- We will continue to livestream our service. This will be an ongoing option for our church family and community.
- Let’s love one another – but no handshakes or hugs. Air high fives! Air hugs!
- We will be strongly encouraging the use of masks. Bring your own. If you don’t have one we’ll provide one for you.
- Sorry -- there will be no coffee or donuts for the time being.
Not ready yet?
We’re sorry that our church experience won’t be quite like we’re used to in the past, but we are doing this out of our care for each and every one of you. And remember, we will be meeting once again without restrictions down the road!