Getting to Know Each Other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at CCC a great one!
Worship Service | Sundays at 10AM
Youth Ministry | Wednesday nights at 7PM
Young Adult Ministry | Second and Fourth Thursday of each month at 7PM
Prayer & Praise Service | First Wednesday of each month at 7PM
Community Christian Church meets every weekend on Sundays at
42400 Ryan Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
What can I expect?
At Community Christian Church you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a CCC. All you have to do is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
What is a CCC service like?
On a Sunday morning you can expect:
• Each service to last about 1 hour and 15 minutes
• Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
• Dynamic contemporary worship music
• Free coffee and donuts
• An opportunity to have someone pray for you if you choose to
• Fun teaching in a safe environment for your kids
What's the culture like at CCC?
Sundays at CCC are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. Find your personal next step including:
• A place to belong. We hope to create a place that allows you to find home among our church family.
• A place to connect. Life Groups connect you to the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, service, artists, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at CCC or connect with one of our missions partners to get started.
What about my kids?
• A place just for kids. Each Sunday Inside Out Kids Ministry — newborn through 6th grade — meets in a safe and clean environment to learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
• A smooth transition. We offer a Sunday morning ministry for 7th & 8th grade students that teaches them how to understand God and build a foundational faith. It also helps them make that transition from elementary school to middle school.
• A night just for teens. C3SM High School meets on Wednesday nights at 7PM for students 7th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Let Us Know You're Coming
Ready to check out CCC in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
Please stop in to our Next Steps desk when you arrive. It is just inside the main doors, directly to the right. We would love to meet you and welcome you with a gift! We can also direct you to our children’s classes if that fits your family.
"Since the time my wife invited me to my first Community Christian Church service 20 years ago, the Lord has taken me on an incredible journey. As I look back on those days, almost every part of my life is vastly different and for the better."