Service times, directions, and what to expect upon your first visit to CCC
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at CCC a great one!
Worship Service | Sundays at 10AM
Youth Ministry | Sunday nights at 6PM
Young Adult Ministry | Wednesday nights at 8PM
Prayer Service | First Wednesday of each month at 7PM
Community Christian Church meets every weekend on Sundays at
42400 Ryan Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
At Community Christian Church you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a CCC. All you have to do is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
On a Sunday morning you can expect:
• Each service to last about 1 hour and 15 minutes
• Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
• Dynamic contemporary worship music
• Free coffee and donuts
• An opportunity to have someone pray for you if you choose to
• Fun teaching in a safe environment for your kids
Sundays at CCC are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. Find your personal next step including:
• A place to belong. New Community is a quarterly luncheon designed to help you mingle with our staff and find out more of who we are.
• A place to connect. Life Groups (Link to life groups)are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, service, artists, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
• Discover Purpose. We offer this class four times per year that will help you discover your personality, gifts, and purpose in life with the goal of seeing how God combines them for the best fit in ministry.
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at CCC or connect with one of our missions partners (link to partners) to get started.
• A place just for kids. Each Sunday CCC Kids — newborn through 6th grade — meet in a safe and clean environment to learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
• A smooth transition. Cornerstone is a ministry we offer for 6th grade students that teach them how to understand God and build a foundational faith. It also helps them make that transition from elementary school to middle school.
• A place for students. C3SM Middle School meets at 10 AM Sunday mornings in our youth center and features discussion and relevant teaching for 7th and 8th grade students.
• A night just for teens. C3SM High School meets on Sunday nights at 6 PM for students 9th through12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Ready to check out CCC in person? We can't wait to meet you! Simply fill out the form below, and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
"Since the time my wife invited me to my first Community Christian Church service 20 years ago, the Lord has taken me on an incredible journey. As I look back on those days, almost every part of my life is vastly different and for the better."