Explore the ministry opportunities for women at CCC
The Precious Jewels Women’s Ministry sees all women as precious and valuable! Through our powerful God and strong relationships, we are “striving to be a beautiful, refined jewel that the Lord will be excited to call His.”
At CCC we value women and encourage their growth in God! As Precious Jewels, women experience a genuine passion for God – His Word, His Spirit and His ways. We seek an atmosphere of sincere love for women of all ages and backgrounds.
Leading the women of CCC requires special ingredients!
• Vision. To discover who we are in Christ, we model, teach, and mentor each one God sends our way with the idea of helping women find their identity in Christ. We also help women mature and develop the gifts God has given to them in order to find their place in the body of Christ.
• Virtue. Women are called to live a life of godly character! We provide a warm and safe environment in order that women may grow and heal and become the Precious Jewels that God will be excited to call His.
• Visitation. We want to reach out to those within the community – extending ourselves beyond the four walls to minister to those in need.
In a broken world, women need a safe haven where they can be restored. Precious Jewels is a collection of women expressing unconditional love and care. It’s where friendships are made and sisters in Christ support one another. You can expect biblical training in the deeper truths of God’s word, Spirit-filled prayer, mentoring, and a healthy challenge to identify and fulfill your individual destiny in Christ.
In the pages of the Old Testament we find Job, a good and godly man who suffered devastating loss. His plight seemed unfair. His comforters became critics. His questions went unanswered. Yet in the midst of his darkness, light peeked through, hope stayed the course, and unlikely joy emerged.
Join us in this eight-session study of the Book of Job to:
• Experience healing and deeper connection with the God who cares for you.
• Know that God sees your hardship and welcomes your difficult questions.
• Prize the reality of God’s love and goodness more than life’s difficulties.
• Witness your pain being transformed into a conduit for God’s glory and compassionate comfort.
January 29 — March 19
Video-driven Bible study with small group participation
Material Fee: $20
Bible Study Childcare Rules:
• FREE childcare available for children ages five and under. (AM study only)
• All children must be pre-registered for Bible Study by January 25.
• All children must have a pre-registered parent in the Bible Study.
• If a woman attends with a child that isn’t registered, she must wait until all the pre-registered children have been checked in to see if there are any spots available.
• If your child(ren) will be missing a week, please email or call Tyler Green, firstname.lastname@example.org OR (586) 323-1730 Ext. 20