Explore the ministry opportunities for women at CCC
The Precious Jewels Women’s Ministry sees all women as precious and valuable! Through our powerful God and strong relationships, we are “striving to be a beautiful, refined jewel that the Lord will be excited to call His.”
At CCC we value women and encourage their growth in God! As Precious Jewels, women experience a genuine passion for God – His Word, His Spirit and His ways. We seek an atmosphere of sincere love for women of all ages and backgrounds.
Leading the women of CCC requires special ingredients!
• Vision. To discover who we are in Christ, we model, teach, and mentor each one God sends our way with the idea of helping women find their identity in Christ. We also help women mature and develop the gifts God has given to them in order to find their place in the body of Christ.
• Virtue. Women are called to live a life of godly character! We provide a warm and safe environment in order that women may grow and heal and become the Precious Jewels that God will be excited to call His.
• Visitation. We want to reach out to those within the community – extending ourselves beyond the four walls to minister to those in need.
In a broken world, women need a safe haven where they can be restored. Precious Jewels is a collection of women expressing unconditional love and care. It’s where friendships are made and sisters in Christ support one another. You can expect biblical training in the deeper truths of God’s Word, Spirit-filled prayer, mentoring, and a healthy challenge to identify and fulfill your individual destiny in Christ.
In this seven-session Bible study, Dr. Tony Evans teaches what it means to be a kingdom disciple — a believer in Christ who takes part in the spiritual development process of progressively learning how to live a life under the lordship of Jesus Christ. Will you answer the call?
April 16 — May 28
Video-driven Bible study with small group participation
Material Fee: $20
Bible Study Childcare Rules:
• FREE childcare available for children ages five and under. (AM study only)
• All children must be pre-registered for Bible Study by Friday, April 12.
• All children must have a pre-registered parent in the Bible Study.
• If a woman attends with a child that isn’t registered, she must wait until all the pre-registered children have been checked in to see if there are any spots available.
Home. No matter what four walls define that reality for you, we all have a desire to create a space where we belong.
What happens when “home” is suddenly taken from you? That’s exactly where Keli Hillier found herself. The life and haven she created, gone. Broken, she fled from everything she had ever known and found herself isolated in a crippling depression and turning to cookie dough as her favorite companion.
But, that’s not the end of the story!
What happens when you need to find a new sense of home? If you’re longing for more freedom, more connection, come to Community Christian Church on Saturday, May 18 and discover the place where you truly belong. This $10 event includes lunch and is open to ladies 16 years old and up.
Join us on Saturday, May 18 from 10AM - 1PM as we redefine home. You belong here.