The Precious Jewels Women’s Ministry sees all women as precious and valuable! Through our powerful God and strong relationships, we are “striving to be a beautiful, refined jewel that the Lord will be excited to call His.”
Precious In His Sight
At CCC we value women and encourage their growth in God! As Precious Jewels, women experience a genuine passion for God – His Word, His Spirit and His ways. We seek an atmosphere of sincere love for women of all ages and backgrounds.
A Virtuous Mission
Leading the women of CCC requires special ingredients!
• Vision. To discover who we are in Christ, we model, teach, and mentor each one God sends our way with the idea of helping women find their identity in Christ. We also help women mature and develop the gifts God has given to them in order to find their place in the body of Christ.
• Virtue. Women are called to live a life of godly character! We provide a warm and safe environment in order that women may grow and heal and become the Precious Jewels that God will be excited to call His.
• Visitation. We want to reach out to those within the community – extending ourselves beyond the four walls to minister to those in need.
In a broken world, women need a safe haven where they can be restored. Precious Jewels is a collection of women expressing unconditional love and care. It’s where friendships are made and sisters in Christ support one another. You can expect biblical training in the deeper truths of God’s Word, Spirit-filled prayer, mentoring, and a healthy challenge to identify and fulfill your individual destiny in Christ.
Ladies Spring Bible Study
Seen. Chosen. Sent. Can you imagine feeling so seen by God that you can't help but see others the same way God does? Can you imagine everyday, ordinary life having a significant eternal impact? God has seen you, chosen you, and sent you, to see others clearly, and to help them be seen. A 7-Session study of 20/20 by Christine Cain. (Cost: $20)
• MEETS ON TUESDAYS AT 9:30AM
• MEETS ON TUESDAYS AT 7PM
• All children must be pre-registered for Bible Study by Friday, January 31
• All children must have a pre-registered parent in the Bible Study
• If a woman shows up with her children for Bible Study and they aren't registered, she must wait until all children have been checked in to see if there are any spots available.
• Please email or call Tyler Green at email@example.com or (586) 323-1730 if your child(ren) will be missing a week.